Our Junior college has three aided streams Science ,Commerce and HSVC (Higher Secondary Vocational Course]
- Science and Commerce streams are recognised by the Deputy Director of education ,while HSVC is recognised by Director of Vocational Education. All three streams are affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher secondary education.
- The medium of instruction for Science & commerce streams is English.
- 20% seats are reserved for SSPMS students (Main School and Day School.
- 75% admissions are through centralized process as per Deputy Director’s directives.
- 5% seats are through management quota.
Availability Of Seats :
01. SCIENCE (TOTAL= 80)
|3||Tourism And Hospitality Management||25|
Admission Steps :
The Centralised merit list will be published by the Deputy Director of Education. As per this list if you are allotted our college ,then first step is to fill the college admission form.
Following documents are to be attached with the form:
- Attested photocopy of SSC/ICSE/CBSE Examination Mark list
- Original copy of School Leaving Certificate
- One passport size photograph
- Migration Certificate for those who belong to the Board other than Maharashtra
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
Scheme Of Subjects :
|02||Organization Of Commerce & Management|
|04||Book Keeping & Accountancy|
HSVC(HIGHER SECONDARY VOCATIONAL COURSE)
|03||Tourism And Hospitality Management|